Our brand new par 3 course is located at the Academy. It has 6 par 3 holes that are designed to not only test the short game shots of experienced players but to provide the first experience of golf course play for beginners and juniors.
Each hole has its own character and the course meanders around the natural slopes of the academy with small greens surrounded by bunkers. It will give junior and inexperienced players a good test, as they start to learn all the approach shots that they will need on the main course.
Par 3 course Opening times ( SUMMER ) Please note- the par 3 course will not be in general use between November- March.
Wednesday 4pm- Dusk ( members and academy)
Friday 4pm- Dusk ( members and academy)
Saturday and Sunday 4pm-Dusk ( members and academy)
- Please register at shop/reception or clubhouse before play
- Play from designated tee markers.
use tees provided when playing from mats
- wait for group in front to clear from next tee before teeing off
- Shout "fore" in the case of a wayward shot
- Please adhere to rules and etiquette of the game at all times.
HOLE 1- 75yards
HOLE 2- 80yards
HOLE 3- 77yards
HOLE 4- 68yards
HOLE 5- 87yards
HOLE 6- 79 yards
Enjoy the challenge..